Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 05:30pm - 07:00pm
Milk Money Vermont is hosting another event for anyone who wants to learn more about investing local and supporting our Vermont entrepreneurs. Join us for an evening of education and entrepreneur presentations at Center for Women & Enterprise in Burlington.
• What is equity crowdfunding?
• What are your benefits when you become an equity partner of a local business?
• How can Vermont businesses benefit from local equity funding from your neighbors?
• How can my business attract investment by Vermonters?
• What is Milk Money?
Meet Vermont entrepreneurs who are actively seeking investment from Vermonters.
- Burlington Herb Clinic
- Green Mountain Organic Creamery
- Gringo Jack's
- Kingdom Fiber
- Vermont Evaporator Company
- Vermont Hay Company
Milk Money is Vermont's first registered third-party portal for equity crowdfunding allowing Vermonters to invest in Vermont companies.
It's FREE! Please register HERE.
Location : Center for Women & Enterprise, 431 Pine Street Suite 101, Burlington